10 silliest and easiest tricks to have a Break Up with your GF


HERE ARE 10 TRICKS BY "AB BABY" TO HAVE A BREAK UP WITH YOUR GF ........Any more tricks if you come up with please post as comment.


Disclaimer: These ideas are well tested by many boys on their GF's ..But please do attempt at your own risk,because results can be more worse than just break up..



1) Tell her " Wow! you hav got only one(just one) white hair on ur head"...(Warning:Please save ur head n hair,otherwise u will b bald)

2) Tell her " Hey there are two more new pimples on ur face"...(Warning:Please cover your face,u may get a slap)

3) Tell her " Your armpits smelling bad yaar"....(Warning:You might be thrown in gutter)

4) Tell her " Why your micro-mini skirt is too small,please wear salwar or jeans"...(Warning: You may have to go back to home without clothes)

5) Tell her " Your lipstick colour didnt suit ur face"...(Warning: You face might be be painted red,blue etc...)

6) Tell her " Hey look at that girl,She is so hot"...( Warning:You may get a hot punch on your nose)

7) Tell her " Your high heel sandles are making too much noise"..(Warning: Beware of that High heel sandle)

8) Tell her " Please pay the bill this time" (Good One:next time she wont b there with u..hehe)

9) Tell her " Dont talk with @$@%#% , He is not a good guy"..( Warning: U might find yourself in jail for being a bad boy with her)

10) Send her a Non-Veg message(SMS)...(No wonder that She will laugh louder after reading the message,but she will reply u "How dare you sent me this..Bye Forever")

2 comments:

Unknown 11 December 2015 at 05:14  

Wow that's funny il admit you have some pretty awesome ideas XD a

Unknown 11 December 2015 at 05:24  

Wow that's funny il admit you have some pretty awesome ideas XD a

Post a Comment

Enjoy music everytime u visit my blog

What is LOVE for me...???

Love is to hate to hate her..........

Main Aur Mera Blog

My photo
I am Not here to write my autobiography or not to share my sorrows and happiness..I am sharing all my thoughts,experiences,analysis etc.Also few articles by others which i like. My english is very very poor so please bare with me..and dont sue me for grammer n spelling mistakes

Blog Archive

What R U looking 4??..Me...So sweet.search here